Its hurricane season!
June 1 - November 1, 2020
Please watch our website for updates in the event a hurricane enters the Gulf. We will keep everyone aware of any changes in our hours and also what is happening in Galveston.
PLEASE BE SAFE and OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS!
Tropical Storm Laura and Marco will be in the Gulf at the same time! Please follow all instructions Galveston Office of Emergency Management. Our OEM is always working to protect us.
THANK YOU GALVESTON VISITORS AND LOCALS!
COVID-19 has really put a black cloud on everyone and Pat and I feel very blessed that we could offer some good, happy entertainment for you and your families during this very difficult time. We will continue to provide the Escape Experience for you as normal. If your school kids need some fun Historical learning while at home, bring them on over for some History with Mystery. Also, Team Building will still be open to any and all businesses who need a fun break. We continue to follow all CDC and State Guidelines.
The only things that change in September is our hours.
Returning to Fall hours September 1, 2020
Tuesday - Thursday - 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Fridays - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturdays 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sundays - 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
* You and your team will never be mixed with strangers!
* There will be waiting areas to keep your team away from others!
* All locks will be cleaned after each team!
PLEASE CALL US FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. (409)443-5092
Keep practicing Social Distance and be safe!
Escape the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Some Good Practices to avoid contracting ANY Virus!
1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.
2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip - do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4) Use disinfectant wipes at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.
5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home's entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can't immediately wash your hands.
7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more!
Escape the Island will be practicing the same safeguards. There is hand sanitizer and we promise to keep things clean for our customers.
Best of the Island for 2019.
Best Family Venue
We are excited and honored to be a part of such a great place. Lets make 2020 even better!
Check us out at:
Are you struggling with Birthday Gift Ideas for 2020???
We have you covered!
We have gift cards for the Escape Room.
Its the perfect color, size, and lots of fun!
A gift like never before!
Click on the link below and get your gift today!
Mondays - CLOSED
Tuesday - Saturdays - 10:00am - 10:00 pm
Sundays - 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
By Appointment only
EFFECTIVE September 1
Mondays - CLOSED
Tuesday - Thursday - 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday - 2:00PM - 10:00PM
Saturday - 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Sunday - 2:00PM - 10:00PM
August 16 - Private Event
November 26 - Thanksgiving
December 24 & 25 - Christmas Break
December 31 - New Years Eve
ESCAPE THE ISLAND
"Live Escape Room"
Looking for a new adventure?? How about spending some fun, quality time, enjoying your friends, family or both. An opportunity to put your cell phones away, enjoy an hour or so of uninterupted time together. This LIVE escape room is your new entertainment.
You will have 5 rooms to challenge: Unlock the Hidden Treasures of Jean Lafitte; Escape the Raid from the Legendary Balinese Room; Escape the 1900 Storm; or Escape our OUT OF ORDER Elevator! Our Newest room is a Tribute to Galvestons "GIANT" Jack Johnson. Escape the Ring and beat the Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World!
Be sure and know your history, as it may come in handy as you try to escape.
Corporate groups, birthday parties, Church Groups, Friends & Families, ALL WELCOME!
Book your room today and begin team building.
IN ORDER TO ESCAPE THE ISLAND...
... You MUST first Escape the ROOM!!